I was given the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award by Sheryl over at kissandtellya blog. I’m supposed to share 7 random facts about me and then give the award to 10 blog buddies. So here goes:
1. I can write incredibly fast. I’ve written a book in a week.
2. I wrote my first novel in high school-500 pages handwritten.
3. I am a movie buff-I own over 250 movies. I only counted because when my daughter said she bet I had 200-300 movies, I didn’t think there were that many.
4. I am an artist and probably should have done something with that talent but didn’t.
5. I have a bucket list that includes learning ballroom dancing, driving a race car and learning how to swim.
6. The FBI showed up at my front door shortly after I called asking research questions about money laundering. The agent was only there checking a job applicant’s references and she and I had a long laugh when I told her why I thought she’d stopped by.
7. I’m a volunteer GED tutor for adults and a mentor for young writers.
Now I’m supposed to pass this award on to other blog buddies and here they are: Carla Cullen, Honestly YA, PJ Sharon, Shirley Jump, Niki Burnham, Renee Field, Alayna Williams, Suzanne Lilly, Angie Stanton, and Traci Hall.
Go take a look at what these authors have to say. These are ladies whose writing talent I admire and have plenty of words of wisdom to share about writing and life.