Halloween is a time for ghosts, goblins, witches and more! Delicious treats, scary or sexy costumes and parties are staples of the holiday. When you throw in a wickedly sexy hero or two, that’s just icing on the cake.
With that in mind, I want to share a list of wickedly sexy heroes from television shows-both past and present, as well as ones from movies and books.
Television Show Heroes:
- NCIS-Mark Harmon
- NCIS LA-Chris O’Donnell
- JAG-David James Elliott
- ONE TREE HILL-James Lafferty, Chad Michael Murray, Joe Manganiello
- SUPERNATURAL-Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki
- CONSTANTINE-Matt Ryan
- Chris Pine-Star Trek, This Means War, Unstoppable
- Denzel Washington-Unstoppable, The Pelican Brief, Man on Fire
- Mark Wahlberg-The Fighter, Contraband, Invincible
- Vin Diesel –The Fast & Furious series
- Chris Hemsworth-Thor
- Matthew MacFadyen-Pride & Prejudice
- Nicholas Ryan from The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst
- Lucas Maxfield from Easy by Tammara Webber
- Roel Sabatino from The Banker’s Convenient Wife by Lynn Graham
- Jake Ward from Rules of Protection by Alison Bliss
- Zeke Nicholas from Secrets on the Sand by Roxanne St. Claire
To celebrate Halloween, I’m giving away a copy of Stealing the Groom. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment and mention who your favorite wickedly sexy hero is! Winner will be chosen on November 1st.